Sound Control has been manufacturing Acoustic Doors for over three decades. Our vast experience in design and fabrication of Acoustic Door Sets has seen the Sonata Door be installed in Performing Arts Centres to large scale Oil and Gas Processing Plants.
Sonata Door types achieve the tested door rating by use of a system comprising of Door Leaf, Door Jamb and Door Seals. Door configurations include single and pairs of doors, sliding and multiple leaf type door sets. All door systems can be manual, electric or hydraulically operated.
- Rw – 40 – S ………. 100mm thick steel
- Rw – 46 – S ………. 110mm thick steel
- Rw – 45 – T ………. 53mm Timber
- Rw – 50 – T ………. 60mm Timber
Typical Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Cinemas, Concert Halls and Recording Studios
- Control Rooms
- Water Booster and Treatment Plants
- Engine Test Cells
- Interview and Conference Rooms
Benefits of using Sonata Acoustic Doors
- Guaranteed Performance, tested to AS/NZS ISO 717.1:2004 (Test Certificates available).
- Door frames are supplied in pressed metal or fabricated steel sections suitable for door purpose. Timber frames are available upon request.
- Acoustic Seals fitted provided as standard issue with all door rating systems
- Sturdy Robust construction with minimal maintenance needed.
- Heavy duty ball bearing stainless steel hinges used on all door types’ manufactured.
- Timber, Steel Clad Timber, Painted Galvabon Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel finishes available.
- SA Water Desalination Project – Adelaide.
- Unity Water Booster Pump Stations – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Mackay Beaches High School – Mackay NQ.
- Hastings Deering – Rockhampton Dyno Test Cells