Power Gen Packages supplied by Sound Control have been supplied to Industry leaders for over 35 years. Our highly flexible design approach allows customised solutions and designs beneficial to our customers’ needs.
The engineered and tested designs of Sound Control provide optimum sound transmission loss incorporating attenuated ventilation paths, access doorways, exhaust silencing and structural bases. Ancillary works such as diesel fuel tanks, electrical services and pipe fitting are available.
Design Features offered include:
- Complete packaging, shipping and commissioning.
- Vibration mounting
- Airflow and Noise calculations
- Offsite and site testing for air and noise
- Structural certification and Lifting plan provision
- Low noise level Engine Exhaust Silencers for package noise level requirements.
- Sound Enclosure Ratings of 85 dB (A) to 50 dB (A) at 1m offered.
- Manufactured in a variety of materials including Coated Steel and Stainless Steel
- Speciality protective paint finishes provided to meet industry standards
- Standard or bespoke design to suit various applications and arrangements.
- Enclosures for Stationery and Mobile operations.
- Actuated Ventilation Dampers and Mist Eliminators for IP55 ratings.
- Exhaust Pipework, Radiator and Diesel Fuel Pipework , Single and Bunded Tanks
Power Gen Enclosure Types
- Custom Design built from the ground up. Includes complete Gen Set Operations.
- Drop Over units requiring minimal site connection and easy handling.
- Modified Shipping Container designs that is robust and easily relocatable.
- Modular Designs “flat packed” kits for transport and site installation efficiencies.
- Inpex Darwin – 6 x 2.8MW Diesel Generator Set Packages
- NBN Telstra Exchange Upgrade – 40kVa to 200 kVa Diesel Gen Set Packages
- Motukea Power Station PNG – 4 x 1020 kW Diesel Gen Set Noise Attenuation Packages
- QGC – 200 kVa Gas Generator Acoustic Enclosures