Acoustic Enclosures manufactured by Sound Control have been supplied to a vast array of industry groups that has led us to become one of the major suppliers across the nation. Enclosure designs range from skid mounted or drop over type enclosures to modular interlocking panel systems used for full or partial enclosing of equipment.
The engineered and tested designs of Sound Control provide optimum sound transmission loss to achieve specified noise levels. Incorporated into the designs can be sound attenuated ventilation paths, access doorways and lifting devices to name a few.
Design Features offered include:
- Complete packaging, shipping and commissioning.
- Vibration mounting
- Airflow and Noise calculations
- Offsite and site testing for air and noise
- Structural certification and Lifting plan provision
- Acoustic Panel performance ranging from Rw 37 to Rw 41
- Sound Enclosure Ratings of 85 dB(A) to 50 dB(A) at 1m
- Manufactured in a variety of materials including Coated Steel and Stainless Steel
- Speciality protective paint finishes provided to meet industry standards
- Standard or bespoke design to suit various applications and arrangements.
- Enclosures for Indoor and Outdoor applications including Cyclonic area operation
- Use of the tongue and groove panel system allowing ease of shipping and installation
Applications for the Sonata Acoustic Enclosure
- Generator Set Canopies
- Compressor and Blower Enclosures
- Operations and Control Rooms
- Gas Turbine Enclosures
- Noise Screens and Barriers
- Booster Pump Cover
- Channel Island Power Station – 1675 kVa Diesel Gen Set Acoustic Package
- NBN Telstra Exchange Upgrade – 40-200 kVa Diesel Gen Set Packages
- SA Water – Valve Enclosures
- QGC – Gas Generator Acoustic Enclosures